Pump Industry Australia’s Pump Technical Handbook has been has been specially designed for the Australian Pump Industry. The handbook is for those who work and are associated with the pump industry such as manufacturers, distributors, educators, designers, operators and users. It is easy to understand with a basic knowledge of physics
The 6th Edition of Pump Industry Australia’s Pump Technical Handbook has undergone a complete review and update. The review and update included:
- The addition of a Suction Specific Speed section.
- A complete rewrite of the chapter on Slurry Pumping.
- A complete rewrite of the chapter on Efficient Operation of Pumps.
- The old Installation, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance Chapter has been split into three separate chapters called Pump Installation, Pump Commissioning and Operation & Maintenance. Each chapter has been expanded and updated from the content of the original single chapter.
- The Pump Testing Chapter has been upgraded due to a change in the pump test standard.
In addition to the major changes listed above each chapter of the book has been carefully reviewed and the necessary changes made to ensure that this Handbook is as up to date as practical and very easy to read and understand all of which has amounted to a nearly 40% increase in content.