Pump Industry Australia
An Association established to support and promote businesses operating in the Australian Pump Industry
Urgent Industry Input required.
- ISO 2858:1975 End suction centrifugal pumps (rating 16 bar) – Designation, nominal duty point and dimensions
- ISO 9905:1994 Technical specifications for centrifugal pumps – Class I. This standard is for horizontal and vertical pumps for very high pressure, very high temperature or severe applications.
- ISO 9908:1993 Technical specifications for centrifugal pumps – Class III This standard is for horizontal and vertical pump for light applications, e.g. domestic pumps and pumps to 100kW.
- Withdraw/Review/Amend/Confirm/Abstain due to lack of national expert input.
- Is this International Standard utilized in this country.
- Is this International Standard, or its national adoption referenced in regulations in this country?
- If the committee decides to amend or revise, do you propose an expert and/or project leader for the development of that project?
PIA PROVIDES LINK TO USEFUL INFORMATION ON GOVERNMENT JOBKEEPER PROGRAMME
The federal Government’s JobKeeper Payments have gained extensive interest. The JobKeeper Payments will provide huge value to eligible businesses, however, you are not automatically registered even if you are eligible. Be sure that you move fast, tick all the boxes and stay on top of the necessary documentation.
The following link has been provided by Quantum Advisory (email: email@example.com) to a webinar they presented on this important programme.
5th Edition of the Pipe Friction Handbook is Now Available
Pump Industry Australia is pleased to introduce the 5th edition of our Pipe Friction Handbook which brings the handbook up to date with the latest Australian Standards for pipes and tubes that are commonly used in Australia and includess any additional corrections that were needed..
Rockhampton seeking funding for Mount Morgan pipeline Rockhampton Regional Council has completed the Business Case for the Mount Morgan water
Standards Australia and PIA seek feedback on centrifugal pump standards The International Standards Organisation has requested feedback, via Standards Australia
New well and valve configuration for Wallerawang SPS Lithgow City Council has announced a project to upgrade the Wallerawang sewerage
Pump Industry Australia Inc. is an Association established to support and promote businesses operating in the Australian Pump Industry. Our aim is to help in the promotion of our members and their products and services and to provide opportunities to develop their personel through the provision of Technical Publications, Training Courses, Seminars and Networking meetings.
Please explore our site to learn more about our member companies and what we as an Association provide in support of the Industry at large.
Take advantage of the ability to purchase our publications and participate in our events. Want to know more about us and who we represent? Download our Corporate Profile.